Re: [Junk released by Allow List] Re: more on MS networking

At 05:16 AM 12/6/2007, Robert Holmgren wrote:
Also, they aren't fiber right up to your machine
-- the last leg is copper wire, and that compromises everything.
So what's the point of going FIOS? I too have been thinking about
dumping my current ISP --- COMCAST -- and going with Verizon. Seems
you're saying that unless you wire your abode with fiber optic cable,
you miss the benefits of increased speed and clarity?
Michael Norman