Off topic -toner cartridges for hp laserjet 4 and 5

I have to get toner cartridges for my hp laserjet 4 and for my laserjet 5.  Both work fine.  I am looking for suggestions on where to buy toner cartridges.  I am thinking that since I do a lot of printing in draft and only a small amount in final that goes out of my office to use original hp toner cartridges for my hp 4 to take no changes 5 and non-hp or rebuilt toner cartridges  on my hp5 which I will use for draft to

The price differential between hp and other manufactures is very dramatic.  Has anyone had experience with new but non hp cartridges.

Also if buying remanufactured or rebuilt or even new cartridges does anyone have recommendations on what brands to buy.

Avrom
mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx or mailto:af413@xxxxxxxx