Re: Military time (whoops!)

Robert Holmgren wrote:
No. It means that any single character is saved to S/G 05 in the XS parse.
Thanks. I read that passage in XPL.TXT at least six
times, but had it so fixed in my head that ESC meant
NOT that it didn't register.
The fourth item, always. The second item is the separator. The fourth item is
the result.
That was what I meant. I.e. I was calling the separator the parsing element. Slight problem of nomenclature.
DECODE this, for an explanation of various kinds of wildcards, and how to use them:
Thanks. I got this Tuesday at the office and haven't
had time to do more than glance at it, but it looks
enormously helpful.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx