Re: Memory Leak?

Shawn:
>Fellow Xywriters:
>To be more specific about the problem I'm having, it seems to pop up when
>I use the ci cmd with a wildcard W on both sides of the equation -- so
>perhaps the routines that keep track of the wildcard values are buggy?

Gulp! Double-wildcards are the only reason for which I switch to Xy4
on occasion. Don't tell me now I have been practising unsafe computing!

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"It is astonishing that those who spent decades recounting the
--'lessons of Vietnam' have themselves failed to heed those lessons."
--J.Schlesinger "I didn't inhale." B.Clinton