Re: XyWrites 4 and 5 (was: RE: Dataviz and xyW)

>Oh sure. Let XyWrite conquer the world out of one suite of offices in a
>high rise in downtown Baltimore with there superamazing dictionaries.
>And then when they finish that they can solve the global warming
>problem, end the war in the Balkans, and send a space ship to Alpha
>Centauri. Hmm and hmm . . . to do that, they might need to take the
>_adjacent_ suite of offices in that Baltimore high rise.
>Leslie Bialler

Oh, phh... let them start small, and take over Microsoft first.

--Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
--"It is astonishing that those who spent decades recounting the
--'lessons of Vietnam' have themselves failed to heed those lessons."
--J.Schlesinger "I didn't inhale." B.Clinton