RE: Xy3 over Xy4...?

Speaking of Xy3 vs. Xy4,

I believe I asked this before...long long ago:

Eighty percent of my usage of Xy (III) involves much alt/tabbing in and
out of full-screen Xy. The deal-breaker I have with Xy4 is that tabbing
back into Xy puts the cursor on the CMD line, when it had been in text
originally. Since the usual reason I tabbed out of Xy was simply to take
a quick look at formatting I'm trying to achieve (or not, as the case my
be), having to put the cursor BACK down into the text area is just too
annoying. Plus, the work I do doesn't require the extra bell &
whistles...so I'm not particularly inspired to get over my annoyance.

So, the question is...is there some way to prevent this cursor behavior?

(I have to say, though, why anyone else would prefer 3 over 4 is a
mystery to me too...since there's such slim difference between how the
two actually operate - look & feel wise, I mean)

-BrianH.

-----Original Message----- From: Patricia M. Godfrey

WHAT it is that some people "don't like" about Xy4 I have never been
able to figure out.