Re: File Conversion

On 25-MAR-1997 04:35:50.7 xywrite said to LESLIE319
  >At 06:34 PM 3/24/97 -0500, you wrote:
  >>  Save the files to RTF format, then use the Word for Word filters
  >that >come with XyWrite 4 to convert them to XyWrite.
  >Hi, Leslie. I keep hearing about these WFW filters being included with
  >Xy4, but I can't find them. What are the actual file names and how do
  >I activate them?

  Harry,

  When you do an install of XyWrite 4 for DOS or for Windows, it will ask
you iof you want to install the filters, and it will do so automatically in
a directory called filters. They all have filenames with .exe extensions.

Each filter is an executable file.

--Leslie--
`[1;36;42mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered