Screen Display

SysOp .... 2 problems: 1-the screen display is cockeyed, framework lines do not
lline up . 2nd problem: the screen fills with garbage as I type... even now,
after every two or so ro words to you, a l line or two of gibberish appears in
the midst of it, such as [6;6H750H;mr51mrs;75H[K6;1[Kappea]a lo80Hg[K[]. I
havge addressed this before with no good answer. the ONLINE screen display info
from XyQuest says read orientation but that doesnt tell me anythinghelpful. I
am payinfg for this and it is nor not working at all!!