Re: Footnote Size problem

Holmgren: "Fortunately, in Xy4+, you've
got all these facilities at your disposal (Speedo, TrueType, Adobe, ..."

Have you found a way to make TrueType work in Xy4DOS, or were you referring to XyWin?

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx

(Comment: Years ago someone on this list asked that we include our e-mail address at the bottom of
our posts since some e-mail clients didn't automatically report it. Is this still needed?
Suggestion: let Carl answer first, if he knows. That might keep multiple answers from appearing.)