Re: XyDOS Window box colours

Please let me know if it helps. I may well be talking through my hat.

--Bob Kubie

At 08:26 PM 9/6/2004, you wrote:
At 9/6/2004 01:59 PM -0500, Robert H. Kubie wrote:
It was absolutely necessary to copy the floppies IN REVERSE ORDER. Apparently doing that caused the files to be numbered in the correct sequence on the hard drive. Then running "Install" or "setup" (I don't recall which) from the hard drive called up and used the XyWrite installation file(s) in the required sequence.
Actually, I hadn't thought of copying the floppies to a CD, but that's not
a bad idea. Thanks.

Michael Norman