Re: Hardware ID (was Completely Off-Topic)

Harry Binswanger  on Thu, 28 Sep 2006
> This is as Xy-topic as it gets: Tame makes all of Xy more pleasant to use.

At 12:16 PM 9/28/2006, Robert Holmgren wrote:
I agree.
Correct me, please, but you don't use TAME, do you? I assume, like
the many who also do not, you're satisfied with XY's appearance in
whatever OS you're using. I ask only because we appear to have a very
small TAME\XY user group. And your remark gives me a opening to call
for more XyWriters to try it. The more feedback we can give David
Thomas, the better. He now has a complete XY setup (thank you,
Patricia, for the disk). And he has much of the customization guide
to use as a reference. He's made many XY\TAME changes, including .tam
setup files dedicated to XY. In a way, at least for those of us who
are obsessed with screen issues, TAME is XY's future, short-term
future perhaps, with Vista on the horizon (no pun intended). But I
digress...this was supposed to be a call to encourage TAME
experimentation. Thanks.
Michael Norman