NB demo and update (fwd)

	From "the other side of the hill" the latest
	mini-update from NB for Windows and the
	opportunity to get a sample show of their
	version for Windows. (The previous product
	was DOS only).

	Several feature of the DOS version, and its
	accompanying info-suites, are still not
	implemented in this version. You might
	visit the www.notabene.com page and see
	the suites with the DOS version descriptions.

			------- Daniel Say
" Subject: NB demo and update

"
" Dear Notabeneiri:
"
" We have just posted a demo version of Nota Bene for Windows on our web site.
" If any of you have not yet tried NBWin, please feel free to download the
" demo and give it a try! The demo is limited to 90 days and printing and
" conversion to other formats are disabled. If you have any colleagues who
" might be interested, please let them know about the demo. For those who
" don't want to download, we would be happy to send free demo CDs upon
" request. Send requests to swsdemo@xxxxxxxxxxxx.
"
" We also plan to post the latest update to the program within the next few
" days -- probably tomorrow afternoon. This update (version 5.002) includes
" menu support for redlining, file comparison and sorting as well as some
" improvements to the help files and a few minor enhancements and bug fixes.
" The update will be available on a page linked to our main web site and a
" password is no longer required. If you would like to receive the update on
" CD, we charge a nominal fee of $10 to cover shipping and material costs.
" Send requests to updates@xxxxxxxxxxxx.
"
" Thanks to all for your continued interest in Nota Bene!
"
" Anne Putnam
" aputnam@xxxxxxxxxxxx
" www.notabene.com