Re: Nota Bene and writing emails

Shawn Harrison:

> This idea of integrated browsing + composing/editing
> appeared to be one of the key ideas in Berners-Lee's
> vision of the Internet. And in fact, the W3C has created
> the Amaya browser/editor for just this purpose.

Unfortunately Amaya is a dog. I know; I've used it. It seems to be but
one of a series of half-baked browsers from W3C. A browser whose
W3C-unrelated authors make similar claims is netomat,
http://www.netomat.net/ . Y'all'll be happy to know that this runs on Mac
OS, 'Doze, and Linux. I haven't tried it myself, though, and can't comment
on the claims made for it.

this Xy-irrelevant message inflicted
by Peter Evans, grasping for the
same old already-proffered answers