Spell Checking

 >From time to time, Xywrite's batch spell checker does get confused by
certain special coding and characters in the text.

The way around this is a small xpl routine which copies your document into
a work file, strips out the offending code, does the spell check on the
sanitized file, writing the exceptions to a file, and finally calls that
file to its own window and discards the work file.

If anyone's interested, I'd be happy to share what I've written (snaps
into your U2, of course).

Tom Hawley
tjh@xxxxxxxx