Re: EDITOR omissions [was Edit multiple copies]

≪	[With PC-WRITE,] dividing the screen into 2 windows takes only
one stroke, as does calling a new file into either window, something
XyWrite has never mastered. ≫ --N. Sivin

*Thank goodness!* I for one am forever grateful XyQuest didn't pad
EDITOR with stuff like that that's easily done with xpl and where
preferences might vary in different situations. Either of those effects
takes one stroke in my xyWrite installation. cf the just-uploaded
!FILEPRO collection of xpl utilities:

!W creates any of five or six screen splits with a single stroke, also
closes windows with a stroke. When the pgm !!! stores or aborts a file
(one stroke plus one confirming stroke) it lists a dir, and !CD opens
any file listed or lists an adjacent subdir with a single stroke.
Redisplaying the CMline as it was before you closed the file also takes
a single keystroke--just a .kbd sequence, thanks to the !PROFILE library
that supports !FILEPRO. 	--a