Re: mac filing system

I'm in the identical situation, and would also appreciate comments of the
Mac-users and Mac-rejectors.
--Harry
I'm trying to decide on a new laptop, Win or Mac. I have a ThinkPadT41, a tank that still runs well, save for the Wifi adaptor. (I use a PCMCIA card as a jury-rig.) I'm weighing the TP301 against the Macbook Pro 13-inch. The Mac hardware is clearly inferior -- everything from screen resolution to total weight, number of ports and so forth. But the Mac's native software and OS sure make life easy. And with VMWare Fusion, you can use the WIN software you need. If you went Mac, what won you over? Same if you stayed WIN?

Michael Norman

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx