Re: is there any kind of 'break' in Xy?

Robert's Undo program, which works by creating multiple timed
backups. It gives you fine control over the timing of the backups
(and a superb multi-level UnDo|ReDo, which is great).

Behind every great accomplishment, there stands a noodge:
"The only significant feature I know of that other programs have but Xy lacks is "undo." Yes, the UnDelete function is a little bit of that, but now we have before us a great opportunity and challenge: write an XPL routine that gives us at least 3 levels of undo." -- from my post of 6/17/08.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx