McNally and Edwards

From:	Morris Krok [essence@xxxxxxxx]
To:	'xywrite@xxxxxxxx'
Subject:	XyWrite Revealed

>From Morris,

		I will be in California from the 23rd February and should Jay McNally and
Michael
Edwards still be interested in buying XyWrite Revealed I will be reserving
copies for them until the 5th
March, unless they notify me otherwise. The price to the USA is $12.00 and
the airmail price to
Australia from the USA will still have to be determined.
	Checks in USA dollars can be mailed to my Californian address and made out
in the name
of D R Krok, 211 Bean Creek Road, Apt 14, Scotts Valley, Ca 95066.
	I should be at this address by the 23rd of February.