Text Wrangler [was Re: XyWrite and C (in the 21st century)]

I'm responding belatedly to part of Andy Turnbull's message. I thought of
it the other day when I took a file from Text Wrangler on the Mac to XY3
in DOS... something I never tried before. I share his enthusiasm for
Wrangler and have something to add below his comments: