Text to Command Line in Xy4 & XyWin

On the subject of transfering text to command-line, here's my macro (for
Xy4 or XyWin). It's not in SmartSet, BTW -- probably a bit too
complicated for most tastes; but I'm used to it. It transfers
DeFined text to CMline, or CMline to text; put the cursor where
you want the text to go. If nothing is DeFined (or nothing is on
the command line), it inserts the full path and filename at
cursor position (or just the filename if you execute it using
Ctrl-Alt). This routine *must* be assigned to a key.

Put frame in U2 help file; assign to key, thus:
nn=NO,XH,JM,(,2,.,C,M,l,i,n,e,<,>,T,e,x,t,)

OR: Save to a file and LDPM the file to a save/get.

Note well: ">" and "<" are used below to denote the XPL
greater-than and less-than operators -- to distinguish these from
"guillemets". Leave out the quotes in real life, of course.

{{5,CMline<>Text}} Transfer CMline to text or DeFined text to
CMline [CLD]
       Cursor pos. determines direction of transfer;
          If nothing DeFined (or no CMline) inserts
filename ($FP)
          XH BN (es
1)">"1>>GH
>>"<"1>"