Re: XyWin spell check

Jeff,

Sorry, but I have another suggestion for XyWin. It seems to me that the
ZOOM function has two uses. When zooming down to say 50% you want to see what
the page looks like. In this case correctly displayed margins are essential.

However, when zooming up over 100%, the aim is to increase text size on screen,
while keeping as much text in view as possible. Loss of the right margin on
screen is fine. Why not reduce the size of the left margin displayed when
zooming over 100%?

Probably this does not bother anyone else and I will keep quiet!

Jeremy

There is 1 Reply.