Re: notes on Speedo fonts

Bill Troop wrote:
> Peter is right that it would be nice to have Century Schoolbook (Bookman
has never been well-revived, and the Bitstream version, which interestingly comes in a long ascender version, stupidly coded HD for high descender, a misnomer if ever there was one, does not have a true italic.)
I will ask my friends at Bistream if it is possible to get a nice
Century in Speedo format. Perhaps the best version of all, Ruzicka's
Primer from the 1950s, called Century 751 in Bitstream's nomenclature,
and available only as roman and italic, might be made available, but I
doubt it.
Bill,
I am attaching a Regular and Bold Speedo Century Schoolbook. Unfortunately, I couldn't get Italic and Bold Italic faces (or they are in a format I can't make usable).
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao