Re: Lines in Startup.Int

cldistefano@xxxxxxx wrote:

> The comment symbol is ;*; (semi-colon, star, semi-colon).
> Execution resumes on the following line; i.e., everything
> from the symbol to the next carriage return (inclusive)
> is skipped.

Thanks, Carl. I thought there _had_ to be something of this nature,
documented or not. Is anything like this employed inside XPL routines or Help
Frames, while you are designing or debugging them ? (The XPL stuff I've
looked at has always been continuous code, rather than in any sort of
structured-line format.)

By the way, I do like that Circular Search you added to the latest U2. But as
of this edition,

   HELP CSE (or CSE*)

does not seem to pick up the Frame's explanatory info.

Jordan