Re: Batch Spell Check Enhancer (U2)

Charles,

The answer to these and many more good questions may be found here:

http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/

.... where you'll find the latest U2 version and complete instructions for
implementing the powerful U2 functions of XyWrite. I was skeptical at first
of their value to me, because I had used XyWrite III and IV (DOS) efficiently
for years, but I am a believer now after only a year or two using some of the
U2 programs continually developed by Carl, Tim and others. I've customized
the recently added FILEMENU.PM to my liking, and use a number of simple U2
functions all the time without compromising memory usage.

The batch spellcheck does sound like a worthy addition. Happy tweaking!

Jeff Seager

Charles writes:
≪ OK, another dumb question:

 Now that I have my XY3 keyboard working in my XY4, I am a very HAPPY person.
 Thanks to all who helped me with this; much appreciated.

 I want to use the spell checker Thomas Hawley sent, it sounds great in batch
 mode. Now for the dumb questions: what is a U2? How do I install Mr.
 Hawley's program into the U2 that I guess resides in my XY4? Once installed,
 how do I invoke it?

 Charles ≫