Re: ot- buying a new name brand pc with xp

Costco is a good place to buy computers cheap, and their warranty/return service is, according to my brother, who swears by it, excellent. I think he bought an HP -- or was it Dell? -- there, and returned one after his son screwed it up. They took it, no questions asked.