Re: RE Switches with TYP

Robert Holmgren wrote:

Syntax for TYP (per U2 Help):

TYP [d:\path]filename][,,page_ranges[,o|e|p]]

If you want all Odd pages to print:

TYP ,,,o
OK, once I do it with 3 commas, it works. Sorry. Probably got confused
because I usually say just TYP (i.e., print the currently
displayed file). Should have realized it though from the last example
in the Help file.

TYP ,,0 means "print zero pages". You asked for it, and you got it: a blank
page.
But that WAS a cap OH, not a zero. Unless is has to be lc?
This is cap o: O
And this is zero: 0
My creaky old eyes don't see any difference on my screen. But now I vaguely recall that there's someplace you can tell Windows to show zeros with slashes through them? Perhaps I ought to do that, if I can figure out where one does it.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx