Re: RE Switches with TYP

** Reply to message from "Patricia M. Godfrey"  on Sat, 26
May 2007 15:59:38 -0400

>> TYP ,,0 means "print zero pages". You asked for it,
>> and you got it: a blank page.

The recommended way to print zero pages is to not use any Print command.

> But that WAS a cap OH, not a zero. Unless is has to be lc?
> This is cap o: O

No, O|E does not have to be lc. Fact is, you wrote a "0" zero in yr msg. Then
offered an identical example with a "1" one. So there seemed to be a method,
howsoever mad:
quote:
 With the file open I commanded
 TYP ,,0
 A blank page came out of the printer.
 Then I tried
 TYP ,,1
 And the whole file printed.
:unquote

Fact is, my eyes are old too. Have you thought about glasses?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx