Pre-Xy

In a message dated 6/23/2003 1:12:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, jr_fox@xxxxxxxx writes:

> Come on Robert, Carl. What did you use prior to Xy ?
> Inquiring minds want
> to know.

Why not all of us? Mine was Radio Shack's SuperScripsit on a TRS-80 III and 4P portable. Very
serviceable, but occasionallyl files crashed into something that looked like Danish - unrecoverably
- sometimes with just the wrong combo of keystrokes (which I could neither remember nor reproduce).
Graduated to a Leading Edge 'puter just so I could run XyIII and later XyIIIplus. Never bothered
with LEWP.

Tim Baehr