Re: Search bug in XY4?

Hi Rene:
 I had a similar problem some time ago in an earlier version. After a lot
of exeprimentation I found that my problem (I'm not saying it is yours) had
to do with have some text selected while the change (ch or cv) was
activitated. There appears to be a 65K limit to how much can be processed
in one "batch" - it freezes at the next 65K boundry when data has been
selected. When I performed the same CH or CV without anything selected on
a long file, it worked fine.
Dick Giering