new xyStuff ...

 >Given that IBM stuck us with the 80x86 architecture, created the Redmond
 >monster, all but buried xyWrite, and never understood anything but big
 >institutions and corporations, the desktop evaporation hardly comes as a
 >surprise to anybody not wallowing in denial. Glad you didn't give Blue a
 >second chance to bury xyWrite. ...

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!
 >Seen any black helicopters hovering over Baltimore yet collecting the
 >"list of every directory (and, potentially every file) on your
 >machine" [quoting the "Warning to TTG and all!" red alert]? Wonder if
 >MS is hiring staff to process all that information collected from
 >gazillions of computers, or if MS has computers so staggeringly
 >powerful they can instantly determine which code merits pirating. Do
 >please advise when the black helicopters arrive over TTG.  --a

Annie,

What?  What?  Thou hast not heard? As I post, black helicopters, under
the command of Saddam Hussein's nephew, are
leaving Redmond to scatter the Good Times Virus all over the
Baltimore-Washington area. From there, it will travel up the East Coast
(via Amtrak, I suppose) unless . . . unless . . . Yes!! I see him coming
to the rescue. It's NEWT-MAN! _He_ will save us. Rejoice! Rejoice!

--Leslie--
`[1;31;42mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered