IBM QUIETWRITER II

John, I read your message to Brian Johnson and wanted to respond myself. Your
message stated that the escape code sets line length to 13.5 inches. Could you
elaborate on this point. I have checked the manual and find no
 reference to line length with respect to the commands which are in our
standard printer file. I might suggest loading the original 3quiet.prn file
directly from the original disk. Also, when using PT2 & PT3, what values are
you using for margin commands?

--Jim J.