Re: vDos vs. vDosXy

On 23.04.2015 20:43, Martin J. Osborne wrote:
Unfortunately the remaining program I'd like to run, an APL interpreter, requires a 8087 coprocessor, which vDos evidently doesn't emulate.
Not related to XyWrite: In case anyone else is in the same position, DOSBOX emulates a math coprocessor, and thus runs programs that require it (like my APL interpreter). -- Martin J. Osborne http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne Theoretical Economics, a journal of the Econometric Society http://econtheory.org Follow TE: http://twitter.com/EconTheory