Re: Hi

On Sun, 13 Nov 1994, Reesa Marchetti wrote:

> > Hi Everybody,
> > Curious as to how James Besser made out with his upgrade.
> Stay in touch, everyone!
Besser's upgrade went fine. XyWrite really moves on a 66 mhz machine. But
Xy/DOS 4.014 doesn't seem to care much for the mouse; the system hangs when I
install it. Since I hate mice, I'm not concerned, but this could be an issue
if I decide to install OS/2.

But I'm less inclined to do that, since shelling out of XyWrite to my dialer is
now almost instantaneous. On the other hand, CompUSA has Warp for 79.75...

jb