Hi

Hi Everybody,

I'm still here, but not saying much, just listening. I've pretty much decided
to write in WFW6 at home, where I have saved my byline to auto- text, and
learned to find most of the symbols that our presses recognize. Then I just
save the file to Ctext before transmitting to the editor.
I'm still using Ctext at work, but at least for the moment, I've given up on
trying to program my home version to respond to the same keyboard commands used
at work.
Curious as to how James Besser made out with his upgrade.
Stay in touch, everyone!

.....COol MOther reesamarchetti@xxxxxxxx
---
 * CMPQwk 1.4 #1699 * Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor not a doctor! Hey, wait a
minute!

Internet: reesa.marchetti@xxxxxxxx (Reesa Marchetti)
This message was processed by NetXpress from Merlin Systems Inc.