Address books (was Highliting lines in XY)

   XyWrite is a great program, but it seems to me that keeping an address
book in it is like driving a nail with a telephone.
   There are many, many programs on the market that will do it better.
   I still keep an antique version of the WP Corp's Library shell on my
hard disk, because I've never found anything better than its Notebook
function for keeping addresses. You have to draw and define the display
yourself, but that's an advantage because you get it the way you want. It
sorts, it prints labels, and, of course, it dials the phone numbers.
   The appointments calendar/to-do/daily notes function is also a winner,
and Library had the best calculator function I ever saw.
   Perhaps Office has something like it, but I don't do Microsoft any more
if I can help it.

Lee Hickling