Re: Word format

Carl, many, many thanks for the WP routine, whenever you can get to it.
Paul, sorry, I forgot to mention it's for Word 2000 up. So no, wouldn't
work in 97.
Jordan, are there any "Shows and sales" in your area? (Try
www.marketpro.com for one common sponsor, and Ken Gordon is another, but
that URL isn't it; will check for the correct one.) One can get WP Suite
for $15-$18 at these shows (they're copies meant "to be sold with a new
PC only"; depends on your conscience, I suppose, but the way I look at it
is, if the person who bought the new PC didn't want or need the copy, it
shouldn't go to waste). The chief problem is, they only seem to have
2002, which is a dog (with apologies to all canines). 2000 was good; 7
was pretty buggy, being a quick and dirty hack to make a basically 16-bit
app run under Win 95. Never used 8, so I cannot say. There is also an
outfit called Recycled Software in Arizona (www.recycledsoftware.com) who
had 2000 for, I think, $35 a few weeks ago. Their stuff is dear, but you
get all the disks and docs and forms, so you could register it (cannot
think why; you still get zilch in tech support).
Patricia