Re: word EOF

Harry Binswanger:

>List.com does very little but what it does is very valuable: it is like a
>read-only word-processor: puts a file on the screen for you to look at in a
>raw kind of way (as pure ASCII). It has a search function (one
>case-sensitive one not) and allows you to view the bytes in the file in

For that, I usually use my trusty old "Xtree", which also has a
an editor which allows you to remove offending A1's or whatever
on the spot, or if the DOS TYPE is enough, I simply do that in
"Take Command" -- a neat little program which puts command line
power back into the hands of Windoze victims. So, I don't see the
beef in "List.com", but I guess I find a corner in the attic of
my HD for it somewhere. :-)

-- Rene