Spelling under xy3

Has anyone ever managed to get the Xy3 speller accepting and acting on lines in the personal
spelling file of the sort:

 *ise

?

Somewhere (probably in XyI) I read that that tells the speller to accept the word-ending `-ise' (as
a variant of -ize) for instance.  But I can't get it to work in 3.55.
It's of more use to Europeans than Americans, obviously.

John

Etudiant: Wanadoo t'offre le Pack eXtense Haut Débit soit 150,92 euros d'économies !
Et pour 1 euro de plus, reçois le CD-ROM du jeu Dark Age of Camelot
+ 1 mois de jeu en réseau offert !
Clique ici : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/mail.etudiant