Re: starting XyWin in minimal mode

I must second the motion that not only is Ken
mythical, but I've come to believe the whole of
TTG is also mythical.  I wrote them an E-Mail
about a month ago and haven't received even an
acknowledgement.
  Between XYWIN and NB, I also will stay with the
known problems of XY (although I wish we had more
support) rather than the unknown of NB.
Dick Giering