Re: ARRGH

Maybe you have good government lines. The last four months or so, I've had
little trouble from NYC. But from Maine this past summer, where telephone
poles teeter in the wind, and the lines stink (that's a condition for
testing!), you develop some notion of how good your counterpart's lines are.
I'd call Chicago, LA, NYC, Miami, even Indonesia!
well there you are - a noise burst. Anyway, I'd call these places and
experience a modicum of noise. Then I'd call Billerica and get TONS of it. A
distinct difference.