Re: ARRGH

Me neither! I've never gotten line noise from the DC area.

I would guess the problem is with the switching circuits in Massachusetts. A
buddy from a local BBS here in DC is having horrendous line noise problems
calling from his home in Silver Spring, while I have no trouble calling the
same BBS from Capitol Hill. The problem is the switching circuit his call goes
through. So I would guess the problem is with the route people's call take to
get into the Tech Line up there.

Regards....

Steve

P.S. - Brenda, is there any local XyWrite users group around here? If not, any
interest in getting one going? Since we're both downtown, maybe we could get
some local folk together to "do lunch" sometime and swap tidbits? - SRC