Buying Xywrite (updated subject line)

Okay, I'm really excited now. But you have to tell me...what is "TTG."

Mimi

The TTG will be happy to sell it to you -- be sure to buy it as an
upgrade, otherwise they will invoice you for the full 500 Dollar
phantasy price.
You will be able to use XY-Windows immediately as it is (although
it took me a while to find the command line, which is hidden in a tiny
box at the left bottom of the screen), and adapt it to your preferences
over time. No problem using your old XY files -- you open them as they
are.