Re: Unusual Plan for XyWWWeb.U2 v119 + NBWin Beta v8.0s

I'd certainly buy the product, based on your
endorsement, if the price were reasonable.
Though I'm pretty savvy in certain tech areas,
the discussions here often leave me feeling
like a "noob" and wishing there were an
easier way to salvage XyWrite's power and
ease of modification.

Patrick