Re: XyWrite and Voice Recognition

Generally the whole voice recognition thing seems Not ready for prime time.
 I note that PC Mag keeps declining to give an Editor's Choice to any of
the things because the recognition rate is too low. And as one review I
read this fall (I think in the NY Times pointed out), if the things are so
great, how come all journalists aren't using them all the time? And as soon
as you have any professional jargon, the things take tons of training.
Emery Snyder