Re: Problems With XyWrite Version 4.014

" I originally got onto this list because XyWrite gave an
internet address as
" part of their tech support too!!!
" " I believe it was Silverman's (sorry if I have your name
wrong). That's why
" I mentioned my product registration number!!!
" " And to think they are now charging for tech support.....

--------------but aren't you glad that you did.
  By the way, did you also look at the Nota Bene list too, or
   its mirror on NetNews. Nota bene is an academic
   Word Processor with bibliographic control, multi-lingual
   fonts for biblical studies and so on and is based on the
   Xy "engine" at its core.
  Much of the fixes and programss for it can apply to XY.