Re: hp printer woes

We have no trouble printing to an HPLJ6s, with any of the Speedo fonts we
have (a dozen or so). The key seems to be to find a printer that's "DOS
compatible" and/or that has HP's proprietary page description language (PDL?
I don't quite remember) available. And PostScript emulators mignt be worth
looking into; several members of this group have extensive experience. But
for straightforward out-of-the-carton printing, PDL or PDL emulation ought to
work with Speedo fonts (if you can get or adapt a suitable XyWrite driver).

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx