Chain Printing), there could be dozens of bugs related to such a feature" is
just 110% BS. Permit me to quote you to you:

 Msg#: 8838 *XyQuest EXCHANGE*
 06-11-93 12:00:17
 From: SysOp
 To: ROBERT HOLMGREN
 Subj: CHAIN-PRINT BUG FIX
 Robert, the chain-printing problems have been resolved. Our apology for
allowing such a basic feature slip past with this type of problem. We will be
releasing 4.014 next week. This revision will resolve several problems and will
include a cover letter briefly describing each fix. Thanks again for providing
the files which demonstrated the problem. We realize that we can in some cases
create files which will manifest problems such as this, however our staff has
been reduced to a level which does not allow us much free time. We appreciate
the cooperation of users in cases such as these. The company is now in a
renaissance period and we expect that all areas of the company will be running
efficiently and effectively in an acceptable time frame.

 Regards, SysOp