Re: DST (was Minimal XYWRITE & DOS Virtualization)

Carl Distefano wrote:

I'm running XP-SP2 with current updates. The clock changed
automagically, hands off.
Interesting. Because we have updates turned off (malware being, in our
considered opinion, less of a hazard than a patch's breaking
something; among other things we use PageMaker 5.0--written for Win
3.1, when PM was still published by Aldus). And when I tried the
automatic time update, it said it was done, but the time was still
1:30 p.m., not 2:30 p.m. Now that COULD have been caused by the
connection's running under AOL (and therefore not using IE). But I
suspect you need some sort of patch for the correction to take.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx