Re: Xy on Mac revisited-Parallel Universe

--- Peter Cassidy  wrote:

> This is a heroic curatorial
> achievement, the equivalent of refitting a modern
> phonograph

Well, it is and it isn't. I've heard of people who
are running old Atari or Amiga games (that, as far as
the rest of the world knows, went into the bit bucket
of history decades ago) on contemporary computers, via
emulation consoles. And I think these exist for more
than one or two platforms. Most any sort of game is
probably far more demanding (colors, sound and motion
at a correct speed, animation) for emulation purposes
than any word processor we've ever seen. If that can
be done, I have to think there will be hope for us for
some time to come.

Jordan