Re: TTG Marketing Woes

>Wherever the rumor that "Nota Bene is developing a Windows 95 version right
>now, without using XyWin code" came from, I can tell you there is absolutely no
>basis in fact for it.

  Alright, Ken, I'll bite -- is it (a) they aren't developing a win95
product right now, or (b) they *are* using XyWin code?

  And while I have your attention -- could you please tell me if you
know whatever became of the Hunter port of XY to Unix?

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

hoka hey!
"Facts an' facts, an' t'ings an' t'ings: dem's all a lotta fockin'
bullshit. Hear me! Dere is no truth but de one truth, an' that is
de truth of Jah Rastafari."
             -- Bob Marley, 1978.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.